Monday, May 11, 2009

Two line shorties

“Are you going to feed her now?”
“The reagent is still boiling.”

“C’mon, throw it. Let it sink. Never to be seen again.”
“I’ll keep it. I need something to romance. Let depression be it.”

“I’ve brought you red roses, since you like the colour so much.”
“Can you paint them black?”

“Put on the lights when you leave.”
“It won’t help till you open your eyes.”

I knew if I left they would suffer. I couldn’t do that to them.
The steel of the knife was almost as luminescent as the car. As luminescent as the answer.

The dotted line was a blend of freedom and regret.Of years wasted and years saved.
Only the choice wasn’t his to make.

“Will you please give me the money?”
“Of course. Come to my house tonight and take it.”

“We have reached the crossroad. Which way should we go now?”
“Back?”

No comments:

Post a Comment